1.4
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

I just found out that my discounted amount paid for fees was only good for one year.When I negotiated the amount to be paid for Paychex's service, the rep agreed on $30.60 per pay period for as long as we use PayChex service.

Shame on me if I missed the one year time frame in the contract. It doesn't negate the Salesperson's misrepresentation of the terms of our agreement. On top of this issue, we've been charged random amounts for the PayChex service - $35 one pay period, $92 another. I'm either emailing or calling our account rep every 2 weeks.

I've come to expect spending minimum one hour of my time to audit the job they do.

My complaint is supposed to be escalated, but we'll see if goes anywhere.We plan to discontinue our service with PayChex after we recover the money owed to us.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Paychex. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Paychex to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was payroll practices outlined by paychex do not work, customer service reps do not stand by their word, sales rep was untruthful and inaccurate information. Author liked the most discount and easy to use payroll input. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Paychex and paychex payroll services for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Paychex?

Comments

j.klein
New York, United States #1265437

Hello,

My name is John Klein and I am so very sorry to hear of your issues and aggravations from using Paychex.I actually used to work for Paychex (on the operations side, so I know the issues) for several years and left because of the many incompetencies and failure to listen to both employee and client feedback, trust me there was a lot.

I now work for a company I proud to represent, Heartland.

Highest customer satisfaction rating in the industry

2. They are the most transparent in the industry with guaranteed price lock for what you agree upon and no hidden fees

3. They have a robust yet extremely user friendly platform that doesn't go down Shoot me an email at John1.Klein@e-hps.com and I will do whatever I can to assist.

Happy New Year, lets make 2017 a better one!Thanks, John

Torrington, Connecticut, United States #1249130

Paychex the worst company!!!

Whitesville, New York, United States #1247382

Hey there,

I am so sorry to here about this awful experience but the good news is that I can help you and your business!

I am a local ADP District Manager here in Denver, Colorado.

I would love to sit down with you in person to discuss how ADP can help your business and take this stress of your shoulders.

Please email me at meghan.mclean@adp.com

Looking forward to connecting!!

-Meghan

Rockville, Maryland, United States #1244007

Hello!

My name is Jess and I'm with ADP.

I would be happy to help you! With our services you actually keep your price for life.

I have ran into many Paychex clients with your same issue and have switched them over.Please email me at jessica.flores@adp.com and I can help you!