I have had the same issue with Paychex and the 1095C.I had all my information to them by 1 18/2106, and they kept saying my file was processing, and then they said they couldn't find my file, and then they sent more than half the form WRONG.

They also said to send out the wrong form, and if any employees said anything, then I could send them a correct form (if they are ever able to fix them).

I have been hung up from customer service at least twice, and they tell me to send my file to an e-mail address, and I get a return that that e-mail isn't being manned.This is the absolute WORST customer service I have EVER seen.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Paychex. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Paychex.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Paychex to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Paychex?

Comments

I have had the same issues.Trying to reach someone for help and assistance.

Their customer service reps cut you off and talk over you, they don't clarify information or questions asked.They take weeks to respond and the wait time is incredibly burdensome, only to get hung up on.