SCAM ARTISTS.

1. Unusable online systems from circa 1998. Flash-based. DOES NOT WORK on many computers. Stay away.

2. Does not follow up with documentation needed for FSA charges in a reasonable manner. I first learned of a pair of charges (over $300 total) that they wanted documentation for in JANUARY of the next year. Past the IRS deadline. They tried reaching out to a work email ONLY that did not actually reach me back in July. Zero physical mail notifications until after I had left the company. I finally got ONE letter on the matter after the IRS deadline was past, far after its send date. Either I have a lost/stolen mail issue with whatever they sent before then or something, but a simple CALL would have been more than welcome before it was too late. They do not do their due diligence on getting consumers to provide the proper documentation on charges until it's too late.

3. Unusable phone system. Representatives are unhelpful and bound to consumer-unfriendly company policies. Will never admit to a snafu on their end or actually be helpful in any way, shape or form.

Two words: scam artists. If not letting me know that they had two charges in limbo until AFTER their IRS deadline had past isn't a scam, I don't know what is.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of unusable website and little to no communication. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of paychex payroll services and associated monetary loss in the amount of $341. Paychex needs to "accept my documentation now and don't make me pay for my two doctor's charges twice" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned paychex payroll services in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Paychex.

Had an Experience with Paychex?

Comments