Cancelled our services because we were so unhappy with Paychex.Our local representative was rude and disinterested and service was always disjointed and confusing.

Each phone call resulted in at least 3-5 transfers and no answers. After cancellation, we still got billed. Every time I called I got sent to a different office, different rep, no one could answer my questions and rarely were interested in helping. Even got told I was not authorized to call, when I had been the plan administrator for over a year.

I have now been told to call one number by three different people and when I call it they say they cannot help me.

This company needs serious help.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Paychex. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Paychex.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Financial Services category for more informed decision or compare Paychex to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Paychex?

Comments